Who we are
The Fine Curtain Company collects certain information or data about you when you use thefinecurtaincompany.co.uk
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact The Fine Curtain Company
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
This data can be viewed by authorised people in The Fine Curtain Company and supplier organisations to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
- provide you with information about our services if you want it
Where Your Data Is Stored
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA) via our secure hosting provider.
Keeping Your Data Secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have installed an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate on our website to establish an encrypted link between our web server and your browser and we have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing Your Information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so. This includes exchanging information with government organisations for legal reasons.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. Simply get in contact with us by email or by post to make this request.
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears in every email.
Links To Other Websites
thefinecurtaincompany.co.uk may contain links to other websites.
Following A Link To Another Website
Following A Link To thefinecurtaincompany.co.uk From Another Website
thefinecurtaincompany.co.uk puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies Are Used To:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
- remember you while you’re changing your thefinecurtaincompany.co.uk email subscriptions
Find out more about how to manage cookies.
How Cookies Are Used On thefinecurtaincompany.co.uk
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use thefinecurtaincompany.co.uk. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example improving site search.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on thefinecurtaincompany.co.uk
- how long you spend on each thefinecurtaincompany.co.uk page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data. Data is stored indefinitely on Google Analytics and this data is used to measure the performance of thefinecurtaincompany.co.uk and to provide useful insights to improve user experience.
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies.